nTop for additive manufacturing
Published on January 8, 2020
Key Software Capabilities
- Generative design
- Lattice structures
- Topology optimization
Many of today’s engineering tools are often fraught with geometry problems that are obstacles to rapid product development and additive manufacturing. This has opened the door for a new type of 3D representation—implicit modeling.
In this information session, we will explore nTop's implicit modeling technology that overcomes common limitations of traditional modeling techniques, and provides a foundation for organizations to take advantage of advanced manufacturing techniques, including additive manufacturing.
You'll also see how this 3D modeling approach better captures data flow, is more robust in nature, and removes geometry barriers that stunt product development.
- How implicit modeling removes common 3D design bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- How the implicit technology enables intelligent, additive manufacturing-ready models.
- How to create topology optimized geometries in nTop to enable smarter products.
- John Graham, Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Alex Meckes, Solutions Architect
- Blake Perez, Mechanical Engineer
Optimizing thermal management with conformal cooling to extend operational life
- CASE STUDY
Designing a cooler camera housing
Advancing structural performance of aerospace heat exchangers
Design a spooky Halloween candy bowl in nTop
Flow management innovations: reducing pressure drop and energy