Download: The Personalized Medical Devices Guide
What's included in the guide?
- What are the benefits and different types of personalized medical devices
- What is the typical workflow for medical mass customization
- How to tackle the most prominent product development challenges
- How medical companies are developing patient-specific products today
- What you should look for in design software for personalized medical devices
Fill out the form to receive nTop's Guide to Personalized Medical Devices in your inbox
Explore Mass Customization for Medical Applications
The increasing focus of healthcare providers on patient outcomes is making personalized medical devices an attractive option. Numerous clinical studies have shown that personalized devices can improve patient outcomes while simultaneously reducing the total cost of care.
The basic concepts of personalized devices are not new. However, the convergence of multiple technologies enables innovative companies to develop patient-specific solutions in a scalable and cost-competitive way.
This guide explores how mass customization for medical devices can be leveraged and reap many rewards for medical practitioners.
Software built on transformative technology
Design technology that will not break.
Remove design limitations and overcome fundamental challenges with our unique modeling engine.
Your data goes in; optimized designs come out.
Feed your design workflows with real-world data, physics, and logic to harness the power of implicit modeling.
Design Process Automation
Build processes, not just parts.
Create reusable workflows and algorithmic processes that save you time and empower your team to scale.