A journey through advanced manufacturing in 2021 - Panel discussion
Published on June 25, 2021
This is the sixth and final installment of our Journey through advanced manufacturing in 2021 webinar series.
This live panel was moderated by Kerim Genc, Business Development Manager, from Synopsys. The discussion focused on the entire workflow and implications of mass-production.
- Ryan O’Hara, Technical Director of Aerospace and Defense, nTop
- Brent Stucker, Distinguished Engineer, ANSYS
- Sunil Acharya, Lead Applications Engineer, ANSYS
- Jon Spragg, Senior Applications Engineer, EOS
- Brett Meuhlhauser, R&D Technical Fellow, NSI
- Matt Sanders, Senior Associate Test Engineer, Stress Engineering Services
Optimizing thermal management with conformal cooling to extend operational life
- CASE STUDY
Designing a cooler camera housing
Advancing structural performance of aerospace heat exchangers
Flow management innovations: reducing pressure drop and energy
Efficient thermal and fluid management strategies for aerospace heat exchangers