Design process with simulation - ANSYS and nTop
Published on May 4, 2021
Key Software Capabilities
- Lattice structures
This is the second installment of the Journey Through Advanced Manufacturing in 2021 Webinar Series.
Leveraging state-of-the-art design and simulation tools to produce higher-performing heat exchangers in volume-constrained applications is the focus of this presentation.
In collaboration with ANSYS, nTop will demonstrate how the next-generation of implicit geometry representations can be used to drive the future of heat exchanger designs. We will discuss how we can leverage the power of implicit modeling to generate complex surfaces that provide incredible gains in heat exchanger performance.
This session covers:
- How to generate dense thermally efficient heat exchanger designs
- How to leverage state of the art design and simulation tools to produce higher performing heat exchangers in volume constrained applications
- How the next generation of implicit geometry representations can be used to drive the future of heat exchanger designs and gains in heat exchanger performance
- Ryan O’Hara, Technical Director of Aerospace and Defense, nTop
- Maiki Vlahinos, Senior Application Engineer, nTop
- Walter Schwartz, Principal Application Engineer, ANSYS
Optimizing thermal management with conformal cooling to extend operational life
- CASE STUDY
Designing a cooler camera housing
Advancing structural performance of aerospace heat exchangers
Design a spooky Halloween candy bowl in nTop
Flow management innovations: reducing pressure drop and energy